The egg whites
Rich in vitamin A, they can dry excessively fat areas of the complexion. You can use them as follows:
- An egg white will be beaten until it gets thicker and then you can apply it on your face. Let it dry thoroughly and then remove it with lukewarm water, repeating the procedure twice a week.
- If you want, you can add egg yolks and lemon juice from half a lemon. Apply the mixture on the face, let it work for 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Due to the citric acid content, lemon juice has astringent and antiseptic properties at the same time.
As a remedy for oily skin, you can use lemon juice in any of the following ways:
- Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with half a teaspoon of distilled water. Apply on face and let it work for 10 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water. For visible results, apply this mixture daily.
- Combine a spoonful of lemon juice with half a tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of milk. The mixture will be applied to the face and left to act for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and repeat daily for one week.
Apples act on the skin not only as an exfoliating agent, but also as antiseptic and astringent, being of great help in the case of oily skin.
You can use apples in several ways:
- You can laugh half an apple and put it on your face. After acting for 15 minutes, you will remove it by rinsing with lukewarm water.
- A spoonful of apple juice will be mixed with yogurt and lemon juice until a paste is formed. This will be stretched on the face and allowed to dry for 15 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
- Prepare a mask, a real remedy for an oily skin: turn an apple (until half a cup is produced), combine it with 1/2 cup of oats, egg white and a teaspoon of lemon juice . Put your mask on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. You will then remove it by washing with cold water.
They are considered some of the best remedies for greasy skin, not only because of the antiseptic and astringent properties, but also because of the presence of vitamins A, E, potassium and magnesium, all useful for such a complexion.
Cut a cucumber into thin slices and distribute it on your face. Let them act for one night and then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the daily procedure before bedtime.
- Half a spoonful of cucumber juice will be mixed with half a spoonful of green lemon. The mixture will be spread over the face and allowed to dry. Rinse with cold water. You will see that mixing will help you if you apply it on a daily basis for several days in a row.
He can also be a fat ally of fat, and will also help to exfoliate it gently and to rebalance the PH of the skin.
If you have milk at your fingertips, you can use it as follows:
- Mix 2-3 drops of sandalwood or lavender oil with two tablespoons of milk.
- Apply on the face with a cleansing disc and moisten with circular motions.
- Let it work overnight and the next morning you will rinse your face with cold water.
- Repeat this daily action.
Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it will help you especially if you are confronted with baskets and acne.
- Aloe leaf will be cut in half and the gel containing it will be applied directly to the skin. Let the gel dry and rinse. It does so 2-3 times a day.
- Boil an aloe leaf for a few minutes. The boiled leaf will be mixed with some honey.
- The resulting paste will be stretched over areas with facial problems. Let it work for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. Repeat the procedure once a week.
They are also a good home remedy for oily skin, both because of acidic compounds and vitamin C.
Use tomatoes following these instructions:
Slice red and apply slices on your face, gently massaging them.
Crush a red until you get juice. It will be left on the face for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
If you want an extra moisturizing effect, you can add some honey to the juice.
If you are looking for natural ingredients we can recommend Pell Amar natural cosmetics witout parabens.